Singapore trip

Today is my 5th day here in Singapore. My demo went fine and I'm glad I got some good comments bout my pedals. Still discovered some things about my pedals while doing my tests here:
1. MSD-2 as a preamp can handle a 150W half stack amp, loud enough for small concert. The pedal started to feedback when the boost knob is at around 6, and it was damn loud.
2. It sounds great on a Fender cabinet (Now I really want a Fender amp..nyar)
3. The tone compensator switch is much more reactive in bigger amps, also in lower gain settings.

I also got to try some pedals that are not available in my mother country. Got some ideas feature-wise. I think i can incorporate some of those in my designs in the future.

I have 5 more days to go, so maybe I'm gonna get my Megamac before I get home. And lots and lots of soy milk too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment