First batch of signal processors bound to Singapore

Three weeks has passed after I got home from Singapore. I started reworking my current designs to make them better. After three weeks of circuit freaking, pcb redesigning and a doseful of Johnny Mathis and Gloria Estefan music, I have finished the first batch of my handmade effects processors for Singapore. Here are the photos:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The improvements:

1. MSD-2 improved clarity, responsiveness and versatility. You can dial tones from a fat light overdrive to an ultra high gain new metal and everything in between. Thanks to the additional boost/preamp tone switch.
2. CSE-1 improved clarity yet maintaining the analog feel of the echo.
3. New pedal (DSCS-1) which didn't make it to the set because the unit won't fit the acrylic enclosure. My bad. Maybe next shipping schedule.
4. All pedals have cleaner looks because of the revised aesthetics, though it is still obviously home-made and I prefer it that way.

To those interested, the pedals will be available here before Dec1:
http://www.theeighthnote.com.sg/music%20school/mspage1.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment